Thursday, April 28, 2011

Throwback Thursday...sorta

The song is not old at all. But it's"Throwback Thursday", and I need this posted on every social networking site I'm on! There are very few songs where I'm speechless after listening. Where I have no critique or remarks. Please note that this is one of those few songs. The Lord has not given me suitable vocabulary to describe it. It is the essence of what I consider to be "music"; instrumentally and lyrically. The first time I heard this song I literally stopped everything I was doing and cried for 10 min (no exaggeration). I honestly can't find high enough esteem to praise this. It's near magical how captivated I am. The piece is moving, philosophical, wise and the epitome of artistry.

"Be Here Now"- Ray LaMontagne

No comments:

Post a Comment