Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Free Love

In all honesty, this is how I want to live my life. I'm a hippie at heart. And sometime before I die I have every intention of uprooting to the Berckly area of California so I can share my love with others, among like minded individuals (except I will chose to shower daily!). Until then, I'll just continue to watch this video to keep my mind on the dream.


(P.S If the video was a little to trippy for you take a listen to Katy Perry's Cover of it. It's FAR different from her usual pop-fluff . The lyrics aren't distracted by the electronic vibe of the original. I put it on my Tumblr and Everyone fell in love! Also, she's a pretty indcredible singer and this version is so soulful I had to do a double take when I found out it was her singing it.)

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love this song! And I didn't know Katy Perry had a version either! I'm going to check that out now.

    ReplyDelete