Monday, November 28, 2011

Guess who's back, back again?

It's definitely been longer than a minute. I owe some people an explanation. I wish I knew where to begin but I can't remember the last time I wrote a post.  I can't even remember anything noteworthy to write about. So i'll just some up the last month. I've been super duper busy with student teaching, this god-foresaken online class, grad school apps, community service and just overall life. But this is the last full week of class (in my undergrad career, thank goodness) so life will hopefully be incredibly slow paced starting next week.
Also since I've had no time for real friends my only friend/means of comfort is my cell phone. (It's a sick, sad life I live.) Since the new internet wave is Instagram and I wish I had an ipad 2 so I could be a part...I'm using the android version of it. Be prepared to be flooded with photo documentation of my life. I think it will be fun =D.
So yeah, that's life as of now. Give me until Tuesday of next week, when my finals are completely over. I'll be back at it full swing to end the  Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment