Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Damn these wild young hearts


This song right here is dedicated to the folk that I’ve said goodbye to over the last few months. I feel like I should be more upset, but I’m really not. It’s so surprising to me. It's evident that I'm definitely changing and evolving. I’m usually always emotionally drained when I part ways with people for whatever reason.  But I realize I have wayyy too much to worry about, to cry over spilled milk. Starting my career, making that money, changing the world and living my life all comes to mind! So right here I’ll insert a metaphorical pouring of a 40 over the graves of my lost friendships, acquaintances and “love”. Instead of listening to “It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye” I think the Noisettes will do.

"Wild Young Hearts"- Noisettes

No comments:

Post a Comment