Thursday, January 19, 2012

Oh the places you will go!

The last 2 weeks have been ridic! I've decided to really work hard on my "Resolutions" this time around. And to get things started I decided to jump head first into traveling! It's what the 2nd or 3rd week of January and I've already been to Toronto, Hampton and New York. Not major-major adventures, but still notable movements none the less. I've also started my new job career related employment. I'm working for NAAM/ VH1's Save the Music Foundation. Yeah, son! Saving music programs in our schools. I'm hype for everything I can learn to hopefully start my own foundation in the near future. Also I get to do my new favorite thing...TRAVEL! What a great perk! I'm headed to Cali this weekend for a training conference so I can finally start learning what I'll be doing for the next 8 months.

Since I'm doing all this running around, I thought I'd leave you with a few joints from my current commuters playlist, I've dubbed the, "Chill Out and Ride" playlist. Hope you enjoy and hopefully will be able to take some of these tunes on your future travels. =D



("Halftime"- Amy Winehouse)


("Wandering Limbs"- Kimbra)


("Ritual Union"- Little Dragon)



("Dirty World"- MeShell Ndegeocello)



("Listen"- J*Davey)

("Turn the Lights Off/ PHD"- J*Davey)



("Sometimes"- Noisettes)



("Lady Brown"- Nujabes feat. Cise Starr)




("D.D"- The Weeknd)



("L.E.S"- Childish Gambino)

No comments:

Post a Comment