Thursday, March 24, 2011

Throwback Thursday

Yea it's been more than a minute. But blame it on Spring Break and then coming back with the sickness. I have such a bomb post about spring break coming your way after I get my camera developed (YES I HAD TO USE A DISPOSABLE CAMERA TO CAPTURE MY MEMORIES. MY CAMERA DIED AND I LEFT THE CHARGER AT HOME. JUDGE ME NOT!).

But untill I can manage a trip to Wally World to take care of that, Let me catch back up to this Throwback Thursday. Everyone knows I have all the isusses with Kimberly Denise Jones (ya know her as Lil Kim) but I had to make this a post. I don't know why I woke up singing this song. But when I got on my Tumblr, and someone had just posted the music video, I knew that my wanna-be gangsta self had to make take this Throwback Thursday material. I'm not sure how accurate the sentiments of the song are but it keeps me motivated, so here it is . The three things that Kimmy believes wins them over every time...


No comments:

Post a Comment