Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Let Me Sign

I've been working extra hard at some music composition recently. I'm no where near where I want to be. It has everything to do with the fact that I can't stand music theory (which is essential to writing music of course). But I am doing better. And luckily while I've been trying to write a few pieces my guitar skills are improving greatly. So now I've been listening to guitar/vocal soloist to give me a little inspiration. And one of my "songs which stay on repeat" is by Robert Pattinson. Yes, the pasty but gorgeous vampire from the Twilight series.

Confession: I loved this soundtrack and when I found out that he wrote and performed a few songs from it I started crushing...hard. Take a listen from this song from the first movie. You'll understand my swooning.



"Let Me Sign"- Robert Pattinson

No comments:

Post a Comment