Thursday, May 19, 2011

Throwback Thursday

THIS WAS MY MESS!!! I just knew that I was going to be poppin bottles and getting it in, all summer long when I heard this song at the ripe age of 13. I have an incredible long term memory. Especially when it has something to do with music. I remember the summer this song came out. I was stuck in Maryland sitting in my dinning room where our stereo is, trying to find this song and Ron Isley's, Contagious on any station. I really wanted to be in South Carolina with my cousins because I knew that's where the party was at! Dang I miss Jagged Edge and songs like this... Anyway this will be my official after work theme song, this summer. Everyday when I get off work, I'll hop in the car turn on a mix tape (I'm about to make), roll down the windows and yell out, "Where the Party at!!?!!"

(p.s How cute was Bow Wow back then? "Bling!")

No comments:

Post a Comment