Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bitchassness strikes again. This time...from me!?!?

Sometimes I wish I was a bitch. Let me explain. There are moments in my life where I wish I had more of a backbone. It would be really helpful in those situations where I want to look in someone’s face tell them “Fuck You, You Fucker!” and walk away not feeling slighted at all. Sometimes I wish I could be rude enough to hang up the phone on an annoyer and then block their number from my cell. I want to be able to say the first thing that comes to my mind and think of the consequences later. I even wish that I had the ability to roll up to someone’s house, ring the door bell, wait for them to answer and when they finally do I pimp slap that sucka down, run to my car and flip them off while I drive away. Yeah that last one was probably too much, but that’s what I’m trying to tell you. I want to be able to do the most while not caring about the feelings or physical well-being of those who have wronged me. But all in all I am not a bitch and as much as I wish that I carried the trait I care too much about the feelings of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment