- I'll drop everything and move to New York to be a musician if I don't find a career by this time next year.
- Laurie Ann Gibson scares me and no matter how good a dancer I may be I would never live in a house with her!
- Laurie Ann Gibson thinks she has a spirit of discernment and I can't take it seriously.
- Centino Kemp makes me want to dye my hair pink and watch a porno.
- Ima have to strip, sell my body or become a surrogate mother to pay for this last semester at Howard.
- I really hate competitive type television shows.
- Sometimes... most times I wonder what people really think of me.
- I have to have the last word.
- Only girls from Miami can make the electric slide look ho-ish.
- I like to be intellectually stimulated.
- I could never live in South Carolina before the age of 50.
- I miss DC.
- I'm moving to England, Fall 2012.
- I only get on twitter anymore to read @_100proof tweets.
- I can't deal with TMI Tuesdays on Tumblr. It makes me want to throw up.
- My cousin told me my best friend sounds good on the phone. I threw up.
- I want to take a long walk on the beach, around dusk before I leave from down here.
- The "child" must be mad at me since we haven't talked since the 2nd week I got to SC.
- Centino Kemp makes me want to go to a dermatologist.
- I would be a vegan if I didn't like chicken tenders so much!
- I want to fall in love one day.
- I don't want to fall in love one day.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Late Night Thoughts
Welcome to another installment of, "Things I know to be true"