Thursday, October 6, 2011

THROWBACK THURSDAY!!!

Look. Don't ask me why this song has been stuck in my head for the past 2 weeks. Basically I just wanna live my life, judgement free. And I want that for everyone. We spend half our time worrying about people's perceptions and the other half we are the ones making speculations. As long as you're not hurting yourself or others do what you want. Live the way you honestly feel will satisfy your life...it's all good in my book. I hate to use Rihanna as a credible reference but in one of them songs she says something along the lines of,[...People gonna talk about you whether it's bad or good.] I completely agree. So might as well do what makes you happy, right?

(This is dedicated right back to Bobby Brown. I hear you be sleeping on Karrine Steffans (Superhead) couch now a days? Live yo life. See... no judgement. )

No comments:

Post a Comment