Thursday, October 6, 2011

Yummies: The Italian Chocolatier

In all reality I actually hate chocolate. Don't kill me. (I imagine a firing squad outside my door after saying that.) But there are moments when I CRAVE it. Yes, it's right before mother nature graces me with her presence. So tonight I decided to fill my newly instated chocolate void with a nice little home made cocktail I like to call...



What you need:

1 Tbl. spoon of Nutella
1/2 ounce of Frangelico (or any hazlenut flavored liqour)
1/2 ounce of Chambord (or any raspberry liqour)
1 ounce of Godiva Chocolate liqour
1 ounce of Almond milk (you can use regular diary milk if you perfer)
Additional nutella and sugar for garnish (optional)





In a shaker (or a cup if you don't have it) mix the Nutella as well as the Almond milk together until you have a smoth consitency. Then add each of the liqours. Mix all the ingrediants and pur into a glass of your choice (I used a red wine glass).


If you want to be fancy and what not before you add the completed drink into your glass add some Nutella to the rim of the glass and drip the rim into a shallow bowl/plate filled with sugar (margarita style).

Enjoy =D



No comments:

Post a Comment