Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Tag



1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog! I LOOOOVE it!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps them of course!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White lights. It may just be me but I think colored lights can be a bit tacky... 

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No but maybe I should...

5. When do you put your decorations up? Our family hasn't had a real Christmas tree in about 7 years. But this year I bought a super duper mini size tree for me and my sister.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Cornbread Stuffing!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Spending Christmas in South Carolina with all of my cousins and family.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? My dad got mad at me for doing something and as punishment he spat out, "Oh and Santa isn't real by the way!" It was harsh and so random since it happened in the summer.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope. Not until Christmas Morning

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Well my mini tree has sparkly green and red ornaments with a sparkly Green Star on top.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? HATE IT! 

12. Can you ice skate? I use to take lessons when I was younger but now a days....not even a little.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? YES! A purple Tamagotchi in the 4th grade!

14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with family and doing as much community service as you can. It's hard to steadily help otheres throughout the year but atleast during this time you can help those enjoy the holiday season as much as you do,

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I love Christams cookies! 

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Going to my family's house for Christmas.

17. What tops your tree? A star.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?  Giving! Honestly.

19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? I can do with out them.

20. Favorite Christmas show?  Well a christmas movie I love is Miracle on 34th Street!

21. Saddest Christmas Song? Ummm...I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus....that could mess up a kids mind, and eventually ruin the reality of Santa for them.

22. What is your favorite Christmas song? I love O' Holy Night. If it's sung correctly It can give my shivers.....Second place would be the entire Patti Labelle Christmas Album. When I tell you my mother played the mess out of that tape. She played it in the middle of the summer in our car.



I'll take the lazy approach and tag EVERYONE who sees this. Comment letting me know where I can find your responses. I'd love to see them =D

No comments:

Post a Comment