Saturday, June 20, 2009

when you actually read the book...

It's funny how people seriously surprise you. More importantly it's funny how giving someone a second chance of making a better inital impression, will surprise you. This summer has truly proven to be the missing part of my life. For more than just the one person who currently stands out in my head, people have truly shown me how judgemental I can be. Especially before I truly know them. It's only been recently that I've noticed how I can judge a group of people by sterotypes and how others see them. Surprising for someone who swore up and down that they allowed only the Lord to "judge men". Shows how human I am, I guess. I'm just happy that for the most part, the people I've chose to allow occupy my life, are people who have truly proven to deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment