Monday, November 29, 2010

Do you think about me now and then?

This has been one of the fastest semesters ever! But it's also been one of the busiest. I've been neglecting the blog once again. But that will change starting next weekk when the semster is over and my sabbatical from work begins. I'm looking forward to December. A lot of great opportunities are sure to present themselves including a "business" trip to New York this weekend. I'm also looking forward to a lot of other traveling i'll be doing this coming month.

Since I'm on this "Me, Myself and I" hype (which is constantly on repeat) I realize that I don't do enough for myself. I think I sometimes forget that you can't put effort into loving anyone else if you don't love yourself first. So December I'll be tatking myself on "dates" and such. Besides; don't they always say that you are more likely to find someone if you aren't actually looking for someone? Well that's my mindset right now and it' actually makig me hella happy!

Annnnnnd on a completly different note, I've been thinking about this one person from my past a lot recently. It's kinda werid cause every time I use to hear his name my eyes would roll into the back of my head. Mostly with disgust and annoyance. But now I'm actually feeling very regretful about how things ended up. Ever felt that way about someone you're "suppose" to now hate?

Ok I'm done with that random moment of weakness. Especially since the feelings are most definitely not mutual. But moving on, here's a list of the things I love and love to hate currently:

LOVES:
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Review coming soon!)
Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
MAC makeup (even tho it's expensive as hell!)
My Mom's Cornbread Stuffing
Adele's two new singles!
Nicki Minaj (Yup she's the bestest!)
Fall/Winter clothing
Netflicks
My Partna-n-crime, Ryan. and his Photography (#shoutouts to The Black Album)
Just Dance and Smooth Moves for wii
My Youtube subsciptions
white people

LOVE TO HATE:
The possibilty of snow
Howard University's administration
Four Loko (it speaks for its self)
This damn Nokia
Lea from The Bad Girls Club (I swear I loved her the beginning of the season)
Housewives of (fill in the blank...they all annoy me)
NOT being apart of my Partna-n-crime, Ryan's photography and life!
This season of Glee (im kinda dissapointed)
The price of the metro
Coldplay and Amy Winehouse being M.I.A on this new album game
white people (its on a day to day basis lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment