Friday, June 29, 2012

....as easy as 1,2,3!

Today is my first ENTIRE day off in a while. I owe blogger my time and energy and decided to start my blogging session off with a cute tag from the Marvelous Kimberly of BANG. Please feel free to do it as well. I need to look forward to reading something for my next day off =D




[A] Age: 23 years young
[B] Bed Size: Full...I rather have more space for artwork, dream catchers and candles.
[C] Chore that you hate: WASHING DISHES! I despise it. Ask ANYONE who knows (or has lived with )me.
[D] Dogs: I've never owned one. My list of pets are limited to goldfish, a hermit crab and hamsters.
[E] Essential start to your day: Meditation, India Arie's, "Good Morning", a shower and Tazo Green Tea.
[F] Favorite color: Yellow. In all of its various shades.
[G] Gold or silver: Gold. I have yellow undertones (warm toned) so gold jewelry makes me GLOW.
[H] Height: 5 feet. 11 inches. And I'm perfectly find dwelling on the edge.
[I] Instruments you play: Where to begin?...Clarinet, bass clarinet, flute, alto sax, tenor sax, baritone sax, trumpet, trombone, tuba, oboe, guitar, cello, violin, snare drum, marimba, tympani, piano (barely) and I'm probably missing a few... 
[J] Job title: BAWSE! Alright...I have two jobs which I'm actually a Supervisor at one and a Liaison at the other.
[K] Kids: Married? No. Therefore, kids: none. (had to steal this Kim!)
[L] Live: currently in da ville, but hopefully not for much longer.
[M] Mother's Name: Ohhh Evelyn. 
[N] Nicknames: Shay, Shay-Shay, Shay-buttah, M-shade
[O] Overnight hospital stays: only once and I pray never again!
[P] Pet Peeves:Folk who choose to remain ignorant when the option to be anything but is possible. Walking into bathrooms that someone just showered in. People who smack their food. =(
[Q] Quote from movie: "It does not do well to dwell on dreams and to forget to live." - Albus Dumbledore
[R] Right or Left handed: Righty For Life.
[S] Siblings: only one and trust me, she's quite enough!
[T] Time you wake up: ...that suggests that I sleep...
[U] Underwear: Is this asking if I wear them? Why yes...yes I do.
[V] Vegetable you hate: CELERY. =(
[W] What makes you run late: TUMBLR....always.
[X] X-rays you've had: I don't think I've had any other than for dental procedures.
[Y] Yummy food you make: I'm known around these parts for my jerk chicken wings and Italian bruschetta.
[Z] Zoo Animal: Leaping Lemurs!

No comments:

Post a Comment